Thursday, October 30, 2008

the zoo?

If I wasn't a student of history, I would like to work at the zoo. You know, handle snakes or separate the monkeys before they kill each other. How would it be to tell someone when they ask, "Hey. What do you do?" "I work at the zoo." I suppose it could be a drag picking up poop or hosing down the living quarters, but I wouldn't mind. Me and my zoo friends would make fun of the gift shop jerks. 

A zoo job would be awesome. I could help deliver baby orangutans, or scrub the mouth of a hungry hippo. Zoo's help kids understand animals, and the importance of protecting endangered species. 

I would honestly rather pick up poop than work at the credit union. I would rather be mauled by polar bears or groped by apes than go back to work at the credit union. 

Guh. I'm going to fill out some applications. 

I

No comments: