Wednesday, October 29, 2008

crap dinner


Last night I ate the worst microwavable TV dinner. It was a healthy Choice Chicken Parmigiana thing. After a few minutes in the microwave, I knew I was in trouble. 

The noodles didn't taste like noodles, and were chewy. Noodles are not supposed to have a rubbery texture, I don't care who you are. The chicken itself was also kinda rubbery, though it didn't taste that bad. But when I eat chicken, it shouldn't be like dripping soggy wet. The red sauce was sweet. Sweet? It was supposed to be a tomato sauce! Was it fermented? I couldn't tell. 

The broccoli was tasteless. I should have put some salt or something on it, but after choking down that chicken mess, I just wanted something to cover the taste. My dinner was failing me. 

The dessert was probably canned apple pie filling with extra cinnamon. It coats your tongue with a toxic thick sugary goo. I couldn't handle it. 

I threw the dang thing away. 

No comments: