Friday, October 31, 2008

blog

My internet is slow enough, and now that I have word verification I'm going to have to work faster. 

This blog war has taught me a few things:

  1. I can honestly pick any random thing, google it, and then write a brief summary on the subject. 
  2. My typing skills have improved considerably since I began writing so many blogs
  3. If dan is compelled he will do anything. I wonder what that means?
  4. Garit is the butt of all jokes. No matter what. 
  5. I can seemingly get through my work day faster by just blogging. 
  6. No subject is unsuitable for a blog. 
  7. A lot more people read my blog that I previously thought. 
  8. A rude picture is worth a thousand words. 
  9. I should have spent more time studying
  10. Blogging helps me get A's on art tests. 

I think that's it. 

No comments: