Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 08

Well the trick or treaters have stopped knocking on our door. As suspected, my dog went crazy. We should teach her how to do back flips. I'm sure she would be good at it. It was raining by the time I got home, so I'm sure Halloween wasn't as cool as it could have been. Regardless, I have a bowl full of candy and that's ok with me. 

Nat rented the latest installment of Indiana Jones. I still haven't watched it, and I guess I'm not paying that much attention to it, because of this lame blog war thing. I think the movie is pretty good (for a sequel). I mean, can you really expect it to be the best thing ever? Probably not. 

Some of the costumes this year

Star wars storm troopers. (you know their geek parents put them up to it)

Pirates

Ninjas

Princesses

Animals: Horses, Alligators, bats, and other funky costumes. 

I remember going trick or treating with crappy costumes that my mom made me.  I never had a fancy costume or anything... it was usually a weird t-shirt and some fake blood. I think I was a zombie 2 or 3 years in a row. Heh. My huge stash of candy would be eaten within a week of Halloween. No wonder I had so many cavities. 

No comments: