Friday, October 31, 2008

insane



I have a bad feeling about tonight. With all these kids ringing our doorbell for free loot, I think my dog will go insane. Whenever she hears the door bell, this instinct kicks in, supplying her tiny body with adrenaline and energy to make 30 laps around our front room. If running in circles wasn't enough for her brain to explode, she then attacks whoever is at the door (and by attacks, I mean she jumps all over people, she's a tiny little 7lb. dog, she isn't going to hurt anyone- seriously garit). For kicks, when my dog is asleep, I'll knock on the wall or something and she'll start barking and looking around for intruders... its hilarious.

I'm probably going to have to leash her to something sturdy, or corral her to the front porch thingy we have. My guess is that she'll knock over some little kid and then bury her face in their treat bags. Before they know it, she'll have eaten all their candy. Ha ha.



I'm not sure how many kids will knock on our door, I don't remember if Halloween was a big deal last year. I'm probably going to eat all the candy anyway.

No comments: