Friday, October 31, 2008

restroom


I'm not sure how many times a human being can go to the bathroom. I'm sure if you have IBS or a urinary infection that you would have to go to the bathroom all the time. The girl I work with goes to the bathroom all the time, leaving me to do most of the work around the office. Every 5 minutes I see her trucking over to the restroom and disappearing for long periods of time. I wouldn't be bothered that much, but she always announces it like "Ooohh...I have to pee so bad!" or "I need to go the bathroom, is that ok?" Are you 3 years old?

For crying out loud, just go relieve yourself before you pee all over the place. No one freaking cares! I can't stand it. 

One day, I kept tally of all her bathroom breaks. It's all I did all day long. She went to the bathroom 14 times. Are you kidding me? She must have a medical condition. 

No comments: