Monday, October 27, 2008

hobbits!

Like everyone else, I'm waiting for the Hobbit movies. I check the updates every other day, for the brief glimmer of information about the production of these movies. I want another collector's edition DVD with hours and hours of footage! From what it's looking to be, these movies should be as impressive as LOTR. News about the movie can be found on various blogs. Geeks around the globe wait in anticipation!!

The Hobbit isn't the epic that Lord of the Rings was. I admit almost like it more because of the linear storyline, the cast of characters, and general mystery that Tolkein creates as he introduces the reader to his realm of fantasy. Why do people rag on the Hobbit so much? They were probably forced to read it in middle school. Are short people scary? Probably.

The dialog between Bilbo and Smaug the dragon is probably one of my favorite parts from the book.

No comments: