Friday, October 31, 2008

evil twin

I didn't dress up for Halloween at work. Yes. I was the only one. Now instead of people asking me what I'm supposed to be, they ask why I didn't dress up instead. I don't need this.


I dressed up as my evil twin. That's right. I look exactly like myself, but I'm not myself. I'm my evil twin. I'm exactly alike in every way to my good twin, except that I'm bad.


I think there is an evil twin of myself somewhere in the world, and when we eventually meet someday, we will be forced into a life or death struggle. Or am I just fooling myself? Am I the evil one? Will I come face to face with my good twin? That know-it-all.. I'm going to get rid of him once and for all!!

Bleh.

I should have dress up as a hobbit. I should've bought some big ol' rubber feet and a curly hair wig. Oh well. Next year will be better.

1 comment:

Mike and Noel said...

i think you are the evil twin of the good davy...if one exists.