Friday, October 31, 2008

suck it

DeathCab for Cutie is on Jay Leno tonight. And boy do they suck. I'm not sure if its the lame attempts at vocalization or the supid lyrics themselves. I mean, how can you actually produce music that is so terrible and get on television? I'm sure they practice all the time in the mirror so they can get their head bobbing and dance moves timed perfectly. If the singer had any sense, he'd go back to shelving books or serving coffee or whatever he did before he thought he was writing good music. I was kinda hoping Leno would stop them mid song and ask them to leave, but that didn't happen. I hope their van explodes in a fiery wreck and no one can identify they bodies. 

I'm sure like 2 people were happy to watch that. They were probably up way past their bedtimes anyway. 

No comments: