Friday, October 31, 2008

the movie results.


So the Indiana Jones movie was a little weird. The special effects were awesome, but gave me the impression that Indiana and his pals were invincible to falling debris, drowning, gunshots, and other perils. The ending was ok. I think the movie needed more nazis. Just my opinion. 

The idea that extraterrestrial have influenced past cultures has long been studied. Why did Indian groups make huge pictures that could only be seen from above? What technology allowed them to produce such incredible feats of architecture?

I'm not sure if that was the best way to end the Indiana Jones series. It was cool, but then again, I wasn't really paying attention because I've been blogging non-stop. Dan is a little girl. Nat fell asleep within the first 15 minutes of the movie, and I'm not surprised. She's been working really hard, and had to put together a huge Halloween party for her 5th grade class. 

No comments: