Friday, October 31, 2008

facial hair


My other brother Kevin just got a job at Best Buy. He has a pretty cool gig going there. He does have to wear a pink shirt though (to support breast cancer awareness, which I'm sure he'll get if he doesn't stop wearing pink. It's science people!!). On top of the good pay, he gets outrageous discounts on all of the merchandise. I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin just buys a ton of expensive electronics and quits. I don't think the job will change him... nope. 

He's been growing a beard. He said that during the month of October (also known as "Choptober") everyone in the store grew outrageous sideburns. November will be known as "Neckvember" where all the male (and I guess female, if they can) employees will grow neck beards of incredible proportions. 

As my soul patch continues to catch more flavor, I give praise to Kevin in all his endeavours. I just hope that they switch back to the blue shirts sometime soon. 

No comments: