Wednesday, October 8, 2008

wii

My wii tennis rating is suffering. After achieving a 2000 rating, I lost a few games and began to slip down the standings. I've hovered around 2000 for a long long time now, and just can't seem to win enough to really get past the computer. There comes a point where you just have to play better, and not just trick the bots. I've trained, I've practiced... and I've hit a brick wall. I'm going to give it another shot. I find that I can either destroy the bots and totally win each set, or for some odd reason the bots just dominate me. I need to work on my returns probably.

My other wii sports ratings aren't really worth mentioning. I did get pro in Boxing, and was really close in Bowling (I suck at bowling). Baseball? Golf? Who knows.

Regrettably I haven't played the wii as much as I would like to. I'm pretty sure I suck at guitarhero again. oh well.

1 comment:

Mark Nott said...

nice work! I am still striving for a 1900 on tennis. I just don't play enough.