Tuesday, May 2, 2006

better than tv

I'm working again, and I'm glad that I'm doing something more than just watching *M*A*S*H on tv or playing an endless stream of video games. I'm still waiting for another check from the government to help me pay off my credit card and get me started on a few things that I've thought of these past few weeks. It seems that I'm always thinking of something new to try on top of the growing list of things that I've already got. It keeps me busy and if I ever get around to finishing anything, then I'll feel pretty good.

I think its important to try new things every now and then. Maybe make something that you never thought possible before or learn to do something really complicated. Maybe its just me, but I enjoy the challenge. I don't finish everything I start, but I have fun doing things that make the time go by easier. Sometimes people just don't do enough.

I'm hungry. I'm going to eat something.

No comments: