Friday, May 19, 2006

good times

I guess I've been thinking a lot about food lately. I don't know why, but cooking again sounds like a fun thing to do. I've always wanted to at least have a side business catering parties or gatherings, but at the current time I lack the ability to do so. I'd also like to open up a pastry shop and specialty bakery someday... Probably when I'm old and there's nothing better to do. Its always good to think about what you want to do in life and then decide what you're going to do after. Some day I suppose.

enough about food. Yesterday I was up late looking for interesting programs or things on the internet. I found a number of music programs that I acquired in the late 90's that are now free (much to my amusement). Its interesting to see how things have changed on the web these days. Looking back only five or six years and it seems like the majority of the internet has been absorbed and digested in the mix. I spent the better part of the night looking for some fun stuff and this is what I found:
rubber duck
rebirth
these programs were used in some of my earlier projects and musical experimentation. And I remember how cool these things were when I first saw them and now no one gives a crap.

I also ran into my friend's old site

I thought it was funny. I guess it just reminded me how funny I was back then. There's a lot of cool stuff out there on the internet. Go ahead. Waste a few hours.

No comments: