Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ha no.

So I went running with Bob this morning. It was a good run/jog/walk/limp for me. I'll be honest: I thought I was going to die. I felt like that one guy on The Temple of Doom after he had his heart ripped out and was staring face down at his inevitable death in the swirling lava. My legs feel tired- but we'll see where this goes. I haven't ran or run anything in about... 4 years? Seriously?

People like to run, I get it. My dad gets a kick out of it. But I don't think that running has ever appealed to me. Why would anyone like to run, unless they were being chased by a bear or something? I'm open to it though. We're going to run three days a week, and in time I'm sure I'll be ready for a 2k or a 3k race.

I'm not sure what else is going on.


To do list:
  1. Finish Final Draft of Senior Thesis.
  2. Finish Obsidian Archeology paper
  3. Finish Palestinian Refugee paper
  4. Finish Book Review of John Hershey's Hiroshima
  5. Start Iranian Revolution or Persian Gulf War? paper (topic is subject to change)

I've got enough on my plate right now.

3 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

i would never run with Bob, he is like a champion runner! you and natalie should run together! wouldnt that be just so cute!

Mark Nott said...

running is a no go for me

Davy J said...

You're more of a speed walker then?