Friday, March 6, 2009

Bass update#3

Warning to Nat: You should probably just ignore my blog for awhile.

This is really boring.

After using a wood rasp and endless amounts of sanding, I've shaped both horns of the body down to something smaller, and rounded. I'm going to give the entire body a more rounded contour, instead of the blocky board shape it once was.

The upper horn needs some more work, but I've been working on the overall contours of the entire body for now. Sucking down sawdust is not my favorite thing in the world.

This picture looks kinda weird. The diembodied hand is on the newsprint. I'm still not satisfied with the entire shape... and these pictures don't really show what I'm talking about. I'll probably have to saw off some wood to make the upper curve just right, but for now its ok.

No comments: