Thursday, January 31, 2008

teeth

I was watching Bobby Flay make delicious chili on the Food Network. At the same time a dentist was craning over my open mouth drilling away at a bad filling at the back of my mouth. After all the sucking, drilling, packing and scraping, my bad filling was removed and replaced with a new one. Some decay that was under the filling was worse than the dentist had thought. He said I'll more than likely have to crown it some day.

That rotten tooth will be the death of me.

Right now my face is numb. I hate it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

did you change your blog again? looks good.

Yeah having work done on your teeth has got to be the worst thing in the world.

Id rather be attacked by a porcupine and a skunk at the same time.

Mark Nott said...

The Dentist! Thank You! I knew I was avoiding something important.

JethRobyn said...

"oh thit"

Daniel T said...

LOL "OH THIT! OH THIT!" -Funniest day of my life.

Davy J said...

my dental disasters are for everyone's amusement. I'm glad you were there.