Friday, January 18, 2008

tag

I usually never do this, but for the sake of whatever here it is.

1. What two things do you always have with you? Usually the iPod, and pants.
2. What is your favorite TV show? 30 rock? the office? Conan O'brien?
3. What is your middle name? Geoffrey
4. What characteristic do you despise? posers
5. Favorite item of clothing? Chaco's and weird hats
6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? Italy? Alaska? everywhere.
7. What color is your bathroom? White. until it gets dirty... then its like a shade of poo brown or yellowish.... eww.
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A space man
9. How are you today? tired. Fell asleep while writing an essay last night and woke up around 2 a.m. to Martha Stewart blaring on the TV.
10. What is your favorite candy? chocolate.
11. What is your favorite flower? The saguaro cactus flower
12. What is your favorite thing to do? Start projects that never really end: music, songs, books, guitars, comics, collections and other stuff.
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Rocket blue
14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nat
15. Hugs or kisses? both. at the SAME TIME.
16. What is under your bed? Nat's crap.
17. What is your favorite smell? baked bread
18. How many keys on your key ring? Nine. work keys, mailbox, house keys, car keys.
19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? awesome, super, and hilarious
20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Ryan. He was so cool. I believe he joined a monastery in Ohio.

3 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

WHAT???

The bathroom is not any color of brown!!! My stuff is NOT under the bed!!! I know you're trying to be funny, but you can't be mean to me.

Davy J said...

I am not mean. I am unable to be mean. Does not compute. I am a robot.

JethRobyn said...

I thought I was your favorite friend from High school! Think of all those moments we had together...oh wait right, you scared me in high school. We didn't ever really talk, and you were generally half asleep on Nyquil in our English class...Got it.