Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pokémon Battle 2008

I have challenged my younger brother Ryan to a Poké battle royale. I'm no master of the prepubescent card game, but when I see a challenge, I rise to the occasion. Cards with anime animals... how hard could it be?

The stakes are high: if I win, Ryan dumps his girlfriend. If I lose, I have to get a divorce. Man... that sucks. But it is a small price to pay for Pokémon victory.

I'm sure we could designate other penalties... Like loser gets hit in the nuts really hard, or has to take a naked lap around the house in the snow. Winner should get a cake with his (or her, in Ryan's case) likeness on it, with fireworks or something.

Now I admit that some of you out there are thinking, "Why didn't Davy think of this sooner?" I know. Pokémon battle is long overdue... but now is the time.

GLORY!!!!











disclaimer: I am not serious. Really. I am never going to divorce Nat. Honestly, when am I ever serious? The only thing I'm serious about is making Ryan cry and wish he were back in jr. high peeing in his pants with fright. There's no possible way for me to lose anyway, I'm like the evil genius of stupid nerd games. Ryan if you are out there, you better run and hide like the baby sister you are because in Pokémon you gotta catch 'em all.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Serious or not, I'm still mad!

Davy J said...

Oh come on.. we were totally joking there. You know that. Not even the power of Pokémon can come between us. I looooooooovvvee you!!!

Unknown said...

When your wife throws you out for losing the ultimate Pokemon battle. we have an extra room for you. Maybe we can construct a bed for you out of Science-jectors and perm supplies.

kevone said...

whats next pogs?