People like to run, I get it. My dad gets a kick out of it. But I don't think that running has ever appealed to me. Why would anyone like to run, unless they were being chased by a bear or something? I'm open to it though. We're going to run three days a week, and in time I'm sure I'll be ready for a 2k or a 3k race.
I'm not sure what else is going on.
To do list:
- Finish Final Draft of Senior Thesis.
- Finish Obsidian Archeology paper
- Finish Palestinian Refugee paper
- Finish Book Review of John Hershey's Hiroshima
- Start Iranian Revolution or Persian Gulf War? paper (topic is subject to change)
I've got enough on my plate right now.