Friday, February 27, 2009

Skills

Direct quote from sister in Korea:

"I'm really glad you have my guitar. I think I gave it to Ryan, but man, I was worried it would be shoved under some underwear under his bed until I got home... Take good care of Eddy for me."

And then this happened. The guitar was in a stand and the whole thing fell over. The headstock snapped off, and it was pretty lame after that. I was in a hurry to get to my guitar lesson and was kinda mad that this could happen so easily.

So right now I've got 3 clamps on it, and it will hopefully set in the next day or two. I'm not sure I'll never be able to really conceal the damage without refinishing the entire neck. But it will be playable again... someday.

2 comments:

kevone said...

douche bag.... you are just like ryan now... you break everything.... everything.....

Daniel T said...

Yeah!