Monday, February 16, 2009

where's the beef?

Working on my thesis all day today. I'm going to finish it (or have something resembling a finished product by the end of the day). I hope I don't die. My wife will be checking my pulse from time to time to make sure I haven't shriveled up into a crumpled husk... and to make sure I'm not looking at bike stuff or guitar junk on the interweb. 

Last night I finished up some sound clips for the NottBlock project. While I'm glad that most of the material I submitted was originally made with NottBlock in mind, some of it was left overs from past ventures in music land. 

2 comments:

Mark Nott said...

I loves you Davy.
I saw this monty python sketch today and thought or you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eCdIe0wdvU

Davy J said...

Bicycle repairman!

We are an unappreciated race of super heroes that's for sure.