Wednesday, December 10, 2008

final breakfast tuesday

Kevin struggling to text on his new phone. 

Breakfast tuesdays were a tradition this semester. Kevin and I would shoot the breeze and read newspapers. Then we would just observe people and create hilarious social commentary.  My favorite was reading the UVU police blotter in funny voices.  It got rowdy sometimes, and we would laugh the entire time. 

My last breakfast consisted of two slices of French Toast, slathered in butter and syrup with a couple slices of overcooked bacon. It was good, but the bacon crumbled to dust in my mouth. Lame. 

We'd then wander around the school, get some fresh air and meddle with the weird weather thingy. People are strange... some girl with big clunky heels was walking down the walkway... Kevin started laughing because I think she heard me say "MAN! Those are loud freaking shoes!!" 

Yeah.. Good times. 

2 comments:

kevone said...

nothing was better than a breakfast tuesday/thursday.. i dare anyone to fight me on this. who wouldn't want to people watch and mock people to scorn? yeah that's what i thought. who can forget playing with the UVU weather station? we jacked that thing up.

Davy J said...

lol.. i should have taken a picture of that stupid weather station thing.

I'm sure if people knew what we were saying about them, they would try to kill us.

Remember the fat guy with the dinosaur t-shirt? oh man... that was funny.