Wednesday, August 23, 2006

return again

I went back to school today.

All my classes were cool enough. I was startled by a few minor details, and disgusted with what I saw. The school is too crowded to start. Every year a new cycle of teenie freshman start their collegate career, making the already congested hallways impossible to navigate. Everyone is yelling at someone else. If you can get through the hall you can be sure it's because of stupid student government handing out popsicles to reduce global warming.

I feel old. One of my classes is full of little kids fresh from highschool. Everyone looks like they are 17. Two girls have braces. I feel bad for our professor. I should have taken the class six years ago, and I haven't been able to until now. Ugh. I feel so old. I will never graduate.

Two of my classes require four books each. Most of my free time will be spent reading this semester. When I'm not reading about something you can bet I'll be writting an essay or researching something. My math class doesn't require a book (which is odd), and was cancelled today because my teacher didn't want to come to school. My geology teacher is funny, probably because he knows no one really is interested in geology.

I don't know anyone. I don't care.

2 comments:

nickolas said...

You should totally join a fraternity.

Unknown said...

yeah i owe you.. judas.. im sorry for delay. payday is in a day or 2 ill set it aside. Theodin HORSEMASTER! A lesser king of greater sires. Dan's birthday is wednesday. I was thinking of taking him to lunch.. is it possible that you could come? I could treat you both...