Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dreaming about imperium

Another sketch from the other day. Just me doodling on the computer, no trees were harmed in the making of this picture. Just a few ones and zeros.

I've decided that I want to bake something tomorrow... mostly because I have the time, and I want to eat pie. So I'm going to make an apple pie. I found a few recipes, and I'm going to give it a shot. It's been like... four years since I've made a pie? Pies have a way of striking fear inside the inner depths of my soul. There's so much at stake, and so many places were things can go terribly terribly wrong. Usually the final product is edible, regardless how it looks. My problem was that I never really mastered the subtle technique of the flaky crust. It would be too dry, too wet, be too cold, fall apart... There are really 2000 ways to destroy a perfectly good pie.

So I'm excited.


Went to the They Might Be Giants show the other night. Awesome. They played their album Flood in it's entirety, so it was fun. I haven't been to a concert in a long time so I'm glad that I picked a good one to go to. I saw TMBG a few years ago, and they didn't disappoint this time either. Awesome.

New AP.

No comments: