Sunday, October 18, 2009

weekends?

I spent most of the weekend inking some new comics for this coming week. And while my skill as an artist continues on it's steady decline, I've decided that I enjoy inking my drawings with the crow tip pen. Until I dumped half the bottle of ink on my carpet... Yeeeoouch. Nat was none too pleased, but the panels I was working on came out pretty good (after I had cleaned up the carpet a few times). The only way to get better is to just continue forward.

I check on the daily updates of many webcomics and syndicated comics everyday. If there was one thing that I remember from my childhood, was grabbing the newspaper before anyone else and turning right to the comics page.

More Angry Peasants MWF.

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

you're ambitious, but they're looking good!

JethRobyn said...

I was just thinking I had heard this somewhere, and I realized Jethro must have told you his story!! How awesome is this?? He should so get it printed on a t-shirt.

Jethro said...

Sweet!