Monday, October 26, 2009

guh.


Went to Cedar City over the weekend. Hung out with my bro and sis. Ate from the candy trough. Drove back. Kinda wish I had gone to school at SUU. I would have liked a normal university experience.

Don't know what's going around, but people are getting sick. Wash your freaking hands dangit. I feel less than 100%, but that's probably because I haven't slept well the past few days.
Wasn't really able to draw over the weekend. I usually get most of the drawing and inking done by now... but since I went to cedar, and was playing Guitar Hero until late... I didn't have time.
On the bright side: I ordered a Wacom graphic tablet to help speed up the drawing process. I've never really tried one before, but I've always wanted one. I'd like to draw more digitally anyway. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: