Friday, October 30, 2009

friday

I defended my thesis this morning.

Afterward I went out and finally picked up a Halloween costume. I've been to the costume place like four or five times... and every time I couldn't make up my mind. I was sooo close to picking up that Captain America costume, but decided to save some money and come up with something else. So I bought some stuff and... I will be a racial stereotype.


New AP. I'm still trying to figure out the Wacom graphic tablet I got the other day. I thought that I would save some time with it, but it turns out that I just want to do every thing in greater detail. Anyway... Today's strip was the one I was working on when I spilled my bottle of ink. Finally finished!!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Cool picture babe.

Davy J said...

it is a cool picture.. thank you.