Friday, April 24, 2009

Back off!! shrink gun!

If I wasn't killed in a terrible shark attack feeding frenzy, I would rather be shrunk down and killed by a domesticated animal. Have you ever watched a cat play with a mouse? Yeah... I want to be flung in the air and crushed in gaping jaws of death. Hopefully the G-forces would knock my mini self unconscious, so I would be unable to feel the teeth crunching up my small bones.

Macie is getting pretty shaggy. She's getting a haircut on Saturday. I guess if I was shrunk down miniature size she would probably maul me to death. And then barf me out because I taste bad.

There's a Marvel superhero that reminds me of this situation: Ant-Man. One of the founding members of the Avengers, Ant-man was able to shrink to small size while retaining his strength. He developed a helmet that would allow him to communicate with ants. Probably one of the most unappreciated superheroes in the Marvel Universe, I guess because his powers were... weird. I guess if you needed a superhero on the micro level... that would work. I wonder if he had a fight with any domesicated animals?

4 comments:

Davy J said...

sometimes the most obscure superheroes were the coolest. Go Ant-man!!

Natalie Kay said...

Cute puppy!

kevone said...

we need to watch honey i shrunk the kids.... and eat oatmeal cream pies.

Mike and Noel said...

macie looks pretty scary in that picture