Tuesday, January 13, 2009

new shoes

New shoes came in the mail today... 

Simple Shoes made from recycled bike and car tires and other ecofriendly materials. I haven't bought new shoes in a long time, and I wanted something that would probably last a long time. I had a couple pairs of Simple Shoes in highschool, and I always thought they were awesome shoes. 

Just a few things:

I'm going to try and finish my rough draft of my thesis this week.

I'm surprised and confused with the crowd of people that follow me on twitter. I know none of these people.

I saw some dude applying for a job.. on his application he wrote MEXICO in bold where his address should have gone.

Hmm.. what else?

I don't know. 

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

What?! I bought you two new pairs of shoes right before school started in the fall! Don't be surprised when I come home with shiny new shoes sometime soon. :)

Davy J said...

What?! You just bought some red shoes the other freaking day!! Let's set the record straight here ok: Who has more shoes? You or me? Who's been wearing cruddy handmedowners for the last year or so? ME.

Get over it. :p