Tuesday, January 20, 2009

guh

I've been slacking. I'm not as far as I'd like to be, but my thesis is rolling forth. I've formed half of my committee, and we'll see what recommendations they'll give me. I keep finding new information, and it's slowing the writing process down... ugh.

I didn't get to go on my that long bike ride over the weekend. Too much stuff, and I ended up chauffeuring my wife around the valley when I should have been riding around avoiding cars. Instead I'll get on the stationary bike tonight and pound out some miles.

I've started a new game on the original NES Legend of Zelda. I'm going to beat the game with the wimpy sword, and as few items as possible. I plan on dying alot, though I should beat the game in a few hours (I'm a pro?). It isn't really anything to brag about.

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

wow davy, sounds like you are busy!


blah, blah, blah.

Davy J said...

Nat's mad that I don't apply myself better. She doesn't understand the amount of stress that I have to ignore every single day.