Wednesday, March 19, 2008

march

March is warming up. The snow is gone, and the cold has faded away.

The dog and I went for a walk yesterday. She still doesn't understand the concept of a leash, and sat there barking at me until I picked her up. I put her down and we started to run down the pathway by our house.

The situation at work is looking grim. More boring meetings, more bullcrap. People are leaving and changing positions and it looks like I'll have a terribly incompetent supervisor in the upcoming month. It doesn't look good, and everyone wants to abandon ship. I need a new job.

Taxes suck. Tuition sucks. Being poor sucks.

But the weather looks nice. I'd like to take advantage of it this summer.

6 comments:

adam said...

http://adamandjaynann.blogspot.com/

Caleb said...

Well I agree on the taxes and poor part at least. Don't worry though Obama is coming to the rescue. Believe.

Daniel T said...

There will be change.

Daniel T said...

Climate change?

ashley said...

I agree that taxes suck.
Good thing Jay handles all that junk.

Happy Birthday Sunday!

Unknown said...

"March is warming up. The snow is gone, and the cold has faded away."

*COUGH*

I could have just ice-skated to work today.. it probably would have been faster too.