Friday, March 28, 2008

epic loot

I got some awesome birfday presents:

1. Panini Sandwich Press. I've wanted one of these for a long long time.. There is nothing better than the thin crispy crunch of a grilled sandwich and melted cheese layered between the finest meats.

2. Barack Obama book. I keep forgetting the title... Audacity of something? I don't know.. From what I've read it seems like one of those underdog books, like a book adaptation of the movie "Rudy" only minus the football and with more people yelling at each other. Obama vs. the World. The true story.

3. 6lbs. of gummi bears. When a little bag just can't do the job. I promised nat I would do my best to eat them as fast as possible. If I don't get my daily gummi intake I will go into fits and die.

7 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Take it easy on those gummy bears!!!

ashley said...

So when can Jay and I come over for paninis and gummy bears? As always, I'll bring the hot fudge.

JethRobyn said...

I'm glad you had a happy birfday! If you guys ever want to come play, I'll make you something yummy for dinner with some sort of dessert happiness as a gift. We miss you guys.

Caleb said...

You need a special contraption to cook a grilled panini sandwich?

Natalie Kay said...

Lay off Caleb... these sandwiches are delish! :)

Davy J said...

I'm a sucker for kitchen gadgets.

Caleb said...

hey that was a sincere question. I have a sandwich maker for grilled cheese it isn't necessary. I just wondered if it was something you need to make a panini?