Tuesday, October 16, 2007

bird poop

There was a giant cloud of birds that used to circle over my work every night around 7. Thousands and thousands of tiny birds would chase each other between 3 or 4 trees next to the building. The sound was obnoxious... like a high pitched whooshing noise. It was so loud I could hear them from inside the building.

The Result? Our parking lot looks like a war zone. Everything is splattered with white poo.

I haven't seen the menacing cloud in a week so my guess is they moved on... scary though.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

That's really gross! Don't let them poop on you!

Unknown said...

davy likes dudes

Davy J said...

really garit? really? When you finally complete your Science_hover_man_jector we'll know the truth behind your lies.

Storage space??! UNLIMITED!

JethRobyn said...

Davy, do you remember when we used to email each other lines from rap songs...daily. I just cleaned out my mail box, and found your folder, with about 30 rap song emails. We rock.