Thursday, August 23, 2007

school

All of my classes seem ok.

I'm taking some more ancient history classes, and a couple of US history classes. I'm not that big into US history though... I like stuff on Native Americans, and the early Spanish conquest of the New World, but after that... it doesn't really interest me. My native American class is really interesting.. hopefully I can sign up for an Archeology class next semester...

School seemed the same though... crowded hallways, idiot highschool graduates, books, papers, and me. I was able to ride my bike a little around campus though, and it drastically cut down travel time. I was surprised to see others on bikes too, I guess I'm not the only dork around here. My schedule is great, my teachers are awesome and I only needed to buy like 2 books this semester. The grand total: $18.

Good start to a good semester.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Yay for school! Good luck this semester baby, I hope you get good grades. :)

Mark Nott said...

I'd kill for those book prices. Speaking of killing, I nearly got killed by idiot bikers up at the U several times. The moral of the story: Don't be an idiot biker. You can bike, just don't almost kill people.

Davy J said...

I ran over a dog once on my bike.

Unknown said...

Krystal Wayt and I took an Archeology class together at UVSC. We both dropped out at the same time... Our teacher was an old man who liked to think he was Indiana Jones, he would tell these stories that would go on and on forever. it wasn't until the third week and the first test, we realized all those stories were our notes that we were supposed to be writing down. Hopefully he got swallowed by a mummy, and there is a better teacher there.