Monday, August 20, 2007

adjustments

Bike is done. Fixed the chainline, cogs, and the chain tension. Done. Took it out for a 30 second test run, and it was perfect. Everything worked together. Except the front brake lever. No brakes... I need to adjust the brake pads, and calipers, then I should be able to stop. When I get home tonight I'll fine tune everything and see what needs to be changed.

School starts again this week. While I'm somewhat excited to return, I feel like I'm underestimating the workload this semester. I'm going to take a different approach this time around and won't let my insane professors get the best of me. Hopefully I'll figure it all out. Organization is the key.

Going to repair my blue computer this week once the little part comes in. I need to replace the DC power jack on the motherboard, because the old one is broken and won't charge the battery correctly. I figure once that is finished, I should be able to replace/repair some of the files on the win 98 computer. I guess that would allow me to type up the incredible amount of essays I have this semseter, and fix my music recording issues. Hmm...

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Hey you. I'm glad your bike is almost fixed. I start school tomorrow and I don't know how I feel about it. Come home soon okay... love you!

Davy J said...

Single-speed POWER!!

Unknown said...

Good luck with school this semester. I just have to say I'm still disappointed you changed your major. I think you could give that Hell's
Kitchen guy a run for his money in being extremely mean and horrible to his co-workers..but yet cook the most amazing food. I miss your cooking. I think you should make that yummy bread for me someday that you made us on that wonderful Valentine's feast.

Unknown said...

Yes but davy could also excel at being a dirty rotten jerk face of a lawyer. There are so many possibilities for davy to gain employ using his awesome talent for being horrible.. lol