Thursday, May 14, 2009

crossfire

Here's a game I haven't played in a long long time. Crossfire was made by Sierra-Online in 1981. Probably the first video game I ever played (on an IBM PCjr). A simple game where you have to just kill guys over and over, trying to get points without running out of ammo. Games like this never end, you just play until you run out of lives... There's probably 256 levels, but I've never been able to find out. I found a remake called Gridfire for windows. My highscore is 19500-ish... I was alot better at this when I was 7 years old. 

2 comments:

kevone said...

i can still smell the finish that dad put on that computer table....

Mark Nott said...

there are so many Sierra games I've tried to find online. Gold Rush and The Incredible Machine were my two favorites that I'll never see again