Thursday, August 21, 2008

yesterday

I went riding last night on the bike looking for some geocaches around my house. I suck at geocaching. I'll either find them or look like an idiot for ten minutes circling around looking for nothing. I found one last night, and I rode past a couple of others but there were too many people around that would see what I was doing. You have to be sneaky about it.

So yeah, I climbed two or three hills (they were real hills this time) and came to the top of one and puked. It was awesome. After a short recovery I rode back down by nat's school in search of another geocache. That didn't work out so well either: according to the GPS the cache was way out in the middle of a field... and crashing through chest high brush and sticker bushes wasn't in the plans so I gave up on that one. I came home tired, yet strangely satisfied.

Going out again tonight to find some others that have been too risky to find.

No comments: