Friday, August 1, 2008

stuff

Came home last night from work... played some ukulele (to my wife's annoyance- she was watching a stupid dancing show) and then went for a bike ride. I've given up trying to remove the stem myself... I'll eventually have to take it to a professional who has some real tools and can just do the job correctly (saw off the stem and remove/replace the whole thing). No big deal.

So I went up the road into Dan's old neighborhood. I went up a good hill... it nearly killed me. Once I got to the top I realized that the hill was more of a weak incline... Geez I'm out of shape. I rode a bike in Puerto Rico pretty much most the time, and while I was in Salinas I rode more than 20 miles a day. Good times. But these days just getting back to the biking mode will take some time.

I was chased by a big rottweiler dog, but its owner was able to call it back before it was able to get to top speed. After going there and back I came home.

Wii boxing is kicking my butt. I'm friggin sore from all the activity, which is contrary to my non-activity lifestyle.

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

I love Wii Boxing, I always take it way to serious and punch way to hard and almost throw out my shoulder. I found you can get better motion just holding the controllers right next to your body and flicking your wrists. But what is the fun in that? As a side note, I HATE BIG DOGS and being chased by them!!

Unknown said...

its always been a dream of mine to be attacked by a big dog but then be able to over come the fear and use the adrenaline to sit on it and break its neck.

one day....

ashley said...

I couldn't even finish reading this I was so offended by the *stupid dance show* comment.
Roar.

If it makes you feel better, I guarantee I cried more during the finale than your wife.