Tuesday, May 29, 2007

weekend

Memorial Day weekend. While most people are out boating, camping, enjoying one another's company, or memorializing the dead, I was underneath my SUV trying to restore functionality to my transmission. Irony is when you realize that you drained your transmission fluid instead of the oil. My vehicle is brilliantly made I found out, and the only way to replace the fluid is from an overflow underneath the vehicle. So lying on my back pumping red fluid into a vehicle is how I spent my Memorial day. Everything seems to be running better than it was before.

On a side note: my wife is freakishly good at mini golf.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your car is working good. Gay!

Natalie Kay said...

You're a good car-fixer-upper.

And I'm not that good at mini golf.

However, you should take me to a driving range. I'm sure I could knock some balls around!