Tuesday, December 5, 2006

cell

I hate cell phones. I hate losing them, breaking them, and paying for them. Every year a new phone comes out that makes yours look obsolete, except it isn't. Phones were made to send and receive phone calls. Now phones can manage your emails, take pictures, play mp3's games and videos, organize your schedule, and fit in your pocket (sorta). Depending on how much you spend you could one that does all of these to a various degree. But it seems like there isn't a phone that can do all of them well.

I hate cell phones. Every time I go out to eat an apathetic teenager at the counter is texting away on a stupid cell phone. People swerve and lose focus while driving with a stupid phone hooked to their ear. Kids bring cell phones to elementary school. People snap pictures of celebrities and upload them to the internet. It seems like anyone can call anyone at any time of the day.

An electronic leash: what a great invention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So today im in the mood for some good ole shoutcast.com (internet radio.. i click on the 80s channel what they hey you know..

then all of a sudden before i know whats happening.. I notice this..

im your private dancer.. i'll dance all for money. ill do what you want me to do..

it kinda freaked me out.

Unknown said...

yeah that was me by the way.. not sure why it says anonymous...