Tuesday, July 18, 2006

heat wave

Its too hot outside. Let's be honest here. I'm sick of the triple digit heat wave that's swept across the US. Ever since Al Gore's stupid movie came out the weather is getting worse and worse. I think we're in for some wicked weather this year, mark my words. Until then, expect this super heat wave to increase tension on the highways and melt anything inside your car. The other day I discovered a nasty smell in my car that was found to be coming from a half empty cup of chocolate shake that I had purchased a few days earlier. My fiance melted a wax candle on one of the seats in her car. I break a sweat thinking about it. I can't sleep anymore at night because the heat makes me so tired all day long. The heat is giving me ulcers. The heat made me forget to send out wedding invitations. Oh well.

I can blame the heat on a lot of things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the V* trials.. cold mountain stream trying to catch a rainbow trout with your bare hands.. naked.. while we throw chunks of dirt at you..

your day will come..