Wednesday, November 16, 2005

soundtrack

The following is a list of songs that will be included in the soundtrack to the movie of my life:

1. "Don't stop Believing" by Journey
2. "Pictures of You" by the Cure
3. "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John
4. "Movin' Out, (Anthony's Song)" by Billy Joel
5. "Just What I Needed" by the Cars
6. "Don't look Back in Anger" by Oasis
7. "Just" by Radiohead
8. "Get Back" by The Beatles
9. "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO
10. "Bloody Well Right" by Supertramp

These are a few of the songs that will be included. I wanted an older rock sound for this film because it's my life and I can make the movie how ever the freak I want to.

Go out and listen to them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice dude! You know how I said that the one song that would have to be on my life's soundtrack is "the mark has been made" by NIN well.. I was thinking that although its one of my favorite songs.. it doesnt fit my life soundtrack. Unless it was for some outtakes on the DVD and I was just trying to be cool in some sort of lame poser kind of way. You know..

Davy J said...

i know. i like 80's wierdo music, but i don't think it fits.. its all too depressing. i like all these songs and i think it can fit an episode of my life. i don't think i ever listened to tiny dancer in high school, but it made the cut because its old and its a great american song..