Sunday, August 28, 2005

people finder

I was bored.

every now and then I have a random dream where I'm in a store or a school and I'm looking for something important and I look over my shoulder and I recognize someone I knew from a long time ago. I wake up and wonder why that person has resurfaced in my memory. Its not like I think about them. If my mind has the ability to bring up random people from five years ago- then I wonder about all the things I actually have in there.

so it was late. I had just finished something else, but couldn't go to sleep. I was playing that game where you try and find random people you used to know on the internet. google.com has gotten so big now, you have a good chance at finding an address, a publication or just about anything on the person, if they've done anything in the past few years. Compared to five years ago, search engines have really become sophisticated. Last night I managed to locate 4 or five friends of mine. I consider it a little like spying on someone. I'm no hacker of any degree- I know there are better ways to really invade people's privacy, but I like to use what's available out there to play this game. If you haven't done much on the web then you probably won't pop up on the radar. So far I haven't been able to find anything on myself, but my name is the reason for that. I've found things that my father has written but nothing too interesting. i'm going to keep looking.

give it a try.

3 comments:

viperbux said...

I'm watching you.... "mua ha ha ha ha!"

Davy J said...

i'm watching you too!!!

Natalie Kay said...

And I'm here watching the both of you!!!