Saturday, July 17, 2010

Haven't bloggered in a long time. Been busy, let's be honest here.

My son was born on june 30th. He came early, but there were no complications. He's growing up fast and makes us laugh all day long. My dog seems to think he is either a human baby or a toy that can move. She'll figure it out someday. I'm a happy dad, and can't wait to pass down all my secret geek knowledge to him one day. So now I'm at home taking care of my family this summer. I wouldn't say that I'm bored because before I know it, the day is already over. Crazy. I've taken this time from work to look for other jobs and to get things done around the house that I haven't been able to get to.

Yesterday my brother Ryan and I went on a hike that kinda failed. I misread the map and took a wrong turn, and we ended up forging a path up a mountain, which sucked. I got all scratched up and then we found out that we were completely in the wrong place. So much for that. We did find the entrance to an old mine, and a teetering cabin. I got to test out my four wheel drive on a crazy mining road. Looks like we'll have to go back and try again.

Other than that.... I guess I'm here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ill go on your next crazy hike.

Davy J said...

O rly?

I'll let you know.