Friday, February 26, 2010

long weekend?


Working on that RPM Challenge. I forgot how much work was involved in song writing (which is probably why I've put it off for the better part of 5 years). I've been working on songs that are new, songs that are kinda old (2 or 3 years), and one that is probably from 2005. I decided that I need to just clear them all out. So I've been finishing lyrics, and figuring out chords for most of them. I know I was supposed to start with brand new material for this thing, but I figured since I was going to have to redo everything anyway that it would count for the challenge.

I have a feeling I'm not going to get this done in time. Well... I hope so. I have to get it mailed off on the first. With all the work that has to be done, it looks like this will be a recording marathon on Saturday or Sunday. Long weekend.
When I get everything recorded, I will post songs here and on my RPM profile for listening enjoyment.
New Angry Peasants beginning in March! It will probably be a once a week thing for now. Wednesdays?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

rock n roll. cant wait.

adam said...

'toy animao, güey.

Davy J said...

rock n roll? I don't know what to call it anymore. Excited to prove that I can still record an ok song, meet a deadline, and feel productive, all in one weekend!