Sunday, December 6, 2009

dreams

3 weird dreams last night:

My first one was me walking through Home Depot. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just browsing the plumbing supplies... light fixtures and tools... and then I left. It felt like I was in there for like 40 minutes just walking around Home Depot.

Then I dreamed I was Spiderman. I was swinging from building to building, shooting webs and stuff, probably fighting the Hulk or something. When I tried to explain my incredible powers to my sister, she didn't believe me. So I walked to my red car and drove away.

My last dream was quick, like I was being rushed into a building, being told I was late and I had to hurry. I ran into a room and pulled back a curtain and I was thrust in front of an old microphone and a guitar was thrown over my shoulder. The music started and the words that came out of my mouth was "I Saw Her Standing There" by the Beatles.

Weird.

No comments: