Tuesday, September 29, 2009

freak

Still can't find my @*%&$ cord for my scanner. I want to scan in some of my sketches. Still looking... My office is a disaster area. Can't find anything... ugh.

In the middle of this disaster is a pile of unfinished ideas and projects that I never have time to get to. I'm reading three? books right now, and each time I pick one of them up it takes a few pages before my brain remembers all the details. My road bike has become a tie rack in the meantime, because I just don't feel like replacing the headset right now. I need to reconnect all the cables to my mobile music workstation, which was unplugged while looking for the cord, and from when I moved my amp around. I just need to do it. Art blog in the works.

I've been drawing what seems to be caricatures of orthodox saints. They have cool beards, and serious expressions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

does your scanner just need a usb cable? cuz i think i have infinity of those.

Davy J said...

people still read my blog?

JethRobyn said...

I still think you need to draw your villagers on a huge canvas, it would be awesome!! oh yeah, I was just listening to that "guilty conscience" mix you made me a few years back, you should make me another one.