Monday, June 9, 2008

summer time

Something I want to do this summer:

Travel to southern Utah to take photos of Anasazi petroglyphs in the Cedar Mesa area. I've been looking at the maps for a few days, and there are many ruins down there. The petroglyphs themselves are remarkable, and the examples I've seen show incredible scenes forgotten to time itself...

Most of these glyphs and ruins are accessible by means of short hikes and some out of the way driving. The trip would be a great escape from the daily grind of utah county... I need to get out of here.

It will be hot. It will be crazy. I think it could be a good adventure.

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

You're just jealous that you can't come with me on my week long geology expedition across the Great Basin!

Davy J said...

yeah.. :(

I think that's it.

dangit.