Sunday, February 10, 2008

4

Traffic School. Part 4.

Aside from the dude that had to agree or mutter something unintelligible every time the cop said something, there was little entertainment value from AF traffic school. The cop didn't really seem like he wanted to be there either. After a slide show that lasted an hour, a couple of questions, we signed our names on a notepad and left.

I'm not mad I got a ticket. While I'm sure cops could be out there busting up a Meth lab or two, the speed trap circuit is profitable for Utah police. They got me fair and square. Oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They got me too...the first day after leaving my house when I had the biggest heart break of my life, I got pulled over. I waited until the officer drove off to break down into uncontrollable sobs. I should have busted out the tears sooner, might have gotten out of the ticket. It's been 4 years now, I think its finally off my record.

Natalie Kay said...

The one time I cried (my first time) I got a ticket. I've heard cops actually really hate it when girls cry. They think it's fake... except mine were real.

Wow Davy, I can't believe you finally admitted you got a speeding ticket and it was your fault. You've been denying it to me since you got the ticket.